Awards And Achievements
Excellence in all endeavors has always been and will always be one of the most important ingredients for the overall development of all students of BTHS. Realizing the significant role of education in achieving the goals of equality and creating opportunities for a learner, to lead a dignified life, the school curriculum promotes sensitivity among the young impressionable minds.
Academic pre-eminence in today’s educational scenario continues to be an important yardstick though no longer the only one. . The perseverance and meticulous endeavor of our diligent students have brought in to the limelight the academic achievements of our students.
Scholastic Achievements During The Year
“We at Brahmam encourage and motivate our students to write a number of competitive exams. …. Like Unified Council, SOF, Ramanujan Academy awards, Regional Maths Olympiad, Regional Physics Olympiad, NTSE, Hindi Prachar Sabha, IMO.
- M.Mokshit Reddy of grade IV was awarded with Gold Medal in Ramanujam Mathematics Talent Search Examination Junior Level
- Neeharika Nagalingam had secured a commendable rank in the top 100 National level in International English Olympiad + MI champs.
- In IMO, six students of senior school received Gold medals.
Academic Performance Index Of Class – X
- A. Lahari, K. Mani Rajeev and T. Lakshmi Prasanna stood at the top with 10/10 GPA.
- 32 students had secured a GPA above 9. (For every two students one student has secured 9 and above GPA).
- 27 students secured 10 GPA in FL,
- 21 students secured 10 GPA in English.
- 25 students secured 10 GPA in Sciences.